Sat, Nov 18|
Nautilus Sonesta Rooftop Ocean Terrace
Saturday Rooftop Yoga at the Nautilus Sonesta Miami Beach
Join us Saturdays at 8:30am at the rooftop of the Nautilus Sonesta Miami Beach.
Time & Location
Nov 18, 2023, 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM
Nautilus Sonesta Rooftop Ocean Terrace, 1825 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
About the Event
Get ready to unwind and find your inner peace with yoga on the rooftop ocean terrace at the Nautilus Sonesta Miami Beach Hotel. Led by Samantha Reynolds, the founder of Cafe Namaste and experienced yoga teacher, these classes are perfect for both beginners and seasoned yoga practitioners. Experience the transformative power of yoga at the Nautilus Sonesta Miami Beach. Stay after class, soak in the views and head to the Cabana Club after class for a healthy breakfast. Enjoy 15% off your food purchase, exclusively for us!
DATES & DETAILS
- Dates: Saturdays, 8:30AM
- Morning Flow: All levels yoga class with dynamic and static movements to energize and restore the body. Adapt the class to your own practice and enjoy the sweeping ocean views.
- Class Perk: Enjoy 15% off breakfast at the Nautilus Cabana Club
- What to Bring: Bring your mat.
- Led by: Samantha Reynolds & the Cafe Namaste team
- Location and Parking: 1825 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139, Street parking and city parking lots are nearby.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Drop-in classes are $25 per person and complimentary for hotel guests.
- Use our special code, NamasteNautilus, and drop in for $18.
SHOP OUR GOOD ENERGY | Store | Pick up at class
Follow @nautilussonestamiami! Don't forget to tag us in your zen moments after class. #StaySonesta #CafeNamasteMiami
ABOUT CAFE NAMASTE
Cafe Namaste™ is a vibrant and inclusive community centered around wellness and connection. We create transformative experiences to inspire, empower, and connect individuals on their journey towards holistic well-being, both in-person and online. Our aim is to help individuals reach their highest potential with balanced and fulfilling lives, promoting well-being in all aspects - physical, mental, spiritual, and social. Through our diverse offerings, events, collaborations, and community engagement, we aim to create meaningful experiences that have a lasting impact on the lives of participants. Find us in Miami - classes, volunteer days, private events and corporate partnerships.
ABOUT THE NAUTILUS
The Nautilus Sonesta Miami Beach is a AAA 4 Diamond-rated beachfront hotel that beautifully combines retro style with modern luxury. The hotel offers a serene and tranquil atmosphere for your yoga practice. Immerse yourself in the calming ambiance as you connect with your mind, body, and spirit. #staysonesta
- Rooftop Ocean Terrace at the Nautilus Sonesta: Classes will be held on the exclusive rooftop ocean terrace. Please walk through the main lobby to the rear elevator (on your left) up to the top floor. For questions, please ask the front desk or concierge.
- Breakfast at the Nautilus Cabana Club: Stay after class and enjoy 15% off breakfast at the Nautilus Cabana Club. Indulge in a fresh, contemporary twist on classic Floridian cuisine at Nautilus Cabana Club, the signature on-site restaurant at the Nautilus Sonesta Miami Beach hotel.Enjoy your favorite local dishes, reimagined using the freshest local ingredients for an unforgettable culinary experience.
- Classes will be held rain or shine, and will be moved indoors in case of inclement weather.
- No refunds or transfer of tickets.
- Please bring your own mat.
- If you're interested in staying for the day by the pool, you may take advantage of the hotel on Resort Pass. We are not affiliated with Resort Pass.
“By participating in the Cafe Namaste Yoga Classes held by Sam Reynolds LLC (“Company”) at the Nautilus Sonesta Miami Beach , the participant (“Participant”): (a) agrees to voluntarily, freely and expressly assume all of the risks associated with his or her participation in all activities associated with this Company; (b) agrees to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings and follow any instructions or directions given by the Company or its agents with respect to his or her participation in this Company class; (c) warrants that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude his or her participation in this Company class; and (d) agrees to waive, release, discharge, indemnify, hold harmless and promise not to sue Company and Property, Nautilus Sonsesta Miami Beach" from, against and for any and all claims, damages, expenses and liability associated with his or her participation in this Company classes.”
Class include 15% of the Cabana Club food. Subject to terms of the Nautilus Hotel$25.00