Sat, Oct 21|
Yoga at the Kampong Botanical Gardens
Retreat yourself and practice yoga at the tropical Kampong botanical garden and historic home of David Fairchild on Biscayne Bay for a special summer series. Take a mini retreat and enjoy this tropical staycation.
Time & Location
Oct 21, 2023, 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM
Kampong, 4013 Douglas Rd, Miami, FL 33133, USA
About the Event
Rise and shine with yoga in the garden. Take a mini retreat into one of Miami's most magical and secret gardens. This gentle morning vinyasa class with Sam Reynolds, Miami yoga teacher and founder of Cafe Namaste, combines movement, relaxation, and meditation. Leave feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Schedule: 10:30am Saturdays, 2x a month Oct 7 + 21 Nov 4 + 18 Dec 2 + 16
- Morning Flow: All levels yoga class with dynamic and static movements to energize and restore the body. Adapt the class to your own practice and enjoy the tropical views. All levels welcome.
- Class Perk: Includes all-day admission and donation to the historic home & garden, part of the NTBG
- What to Bring: a mat, picnic, book…
- Location: 4013 South Douglas Rd Miami, FL. Class is rain or shine and will be held at the Shokman Education Center (covered). Free parking.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Classes are $25/$18 members
- Sign up on the Kampong website directly or give them a call, (305) 442-7169
ABOUT THE KAMPONG:
Located on Biscayne Bay in Coconut Grove, Florida, The Kampong contains a fascinating array of tropical fruit cultivars and flowering trees. Named for the Malay or Javanese word for a village or cluster of houses, The Kampong is the former estate of Dr. David Fairchild, the famed botanical explorer who traveled throughout Southeast Asia and other tropical regions collecting exotic plants he introduced to the U.S.